Monday, June 26, 2006

no title

So, this will be my last blog for at least 10 days, as tomorrow night I begin living at the fireworks stand. Jellybeans until 6, then over to the obviously "arresting" fireworks stand, and the rest of the days spent morning until late from then on. But at least i don't have to sleep there, and hopefully it will be so busy the time will fly.

Not much else happening in my life right now, so i really don't have much to say. Lisa, hope you are feeling better, and Gary, let us know what the dr. says tomorrow....the video was viscious.
You BOUNCED!

i need to get caught up on my dvr shows...does anyone else watch "the 4400"? I just found it and i love it...i might have mentioned that before...but i really do. Also, House reruns are on USA, and i have started watching that too. That guy is hilarious, and the med stuff is cool, too.
and Windfall, which i am an episode behind in.

I am getting caught up on my bible study this week, so i will be on track when we resume class...it is always good to be caught up!!! I really like this study, so hopefully i will keep up with it...

Well, I know this is boring, and that is sad since it is gonna be a while...maybe next week, i will have stories about scary people who buy fireworks from us...

talk at ya then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

scary or fat?

Robbeebob said...

I'm really glad you are taking time away from your shows to read your bible.

K1 said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The 4400!!! I've borrowed seasons 1 and 2 on dvd from my mom, so let me know if you want to have a 4400-a-thon sometime. The show is totally unique. I have the biggest crush ever on Shawn!!! And I was so sad when Lily died. Richard has strong character. I wonder what's going to happen with the Maia story? Guess we'll find out tomorrow night...