Saturday, June 10, 2006

blog? Who has time to blog?

it is saturday night, at 10:35 pm. I am so tired i can hardly stand it. But as I am finding out, blogging waits for no one. I was told by a very experienced blogger that if i would limit myself to everyother day blogging, i would not feel as if i never left the computer. I seem to have taken that advice and added a couple days to it. I was so afraid that i would not be able to stop once i started, but it seems i am having trouble getting started at all!!

My days have been filled with working extra since Nancy is out of town, and doing laundry, laundry and more laundry. Haircuts and band-aids and neosporin rounded out the week, with work again today. So I know this one is boring, and full of needless info, but thats it. i have been too tired or busy to blog. And, I cannot tell you whether it is bothering me that i haven't blogged or not. On one hand, i love the comments, or just feeling a part of the blogging family. On the other hand, i feel pressure to be "on" with the blogs. I mean, look at the other hillens: Hillen who is a pro with the camera, hillenjr who also takes some great pictures, and the one with the definite gift of prose, Skywriting. Pressure Pressure pressure.

So friends you will have to bear with me. I am still new at this, and trying to get the hang of it.
At some point i am sure this will become second nature, and i will find mucho entertaining things to talk about. Until then, i am gonna go sleep, go to church am, and then try to finish the laundry i started on wednesday. No, i am not kidding! Wednesday!

oh, by the way, I have all new children in my monkey class at church. All my kids moved up to Miss Sharon last Sunday, and the new monkeys moved in. I must say, they are a great barrel full so far, and although i miss my other kids something awful, i am positive we have a great year ahead of us! See you all at church!

3 comments:

millsie said...

i know how you feel miss cindy. all my kids left and went to your class and miss sharon's. we have 6 kids left. im so bummed. and over half of them are the ones that i really havent bonded with yet. i had Jackson, Harrison, Zeke, Aiden, mostly the boys. haha. oh well.

millsie said...

i got that dress cindy. my mom wont let me show it on my blog, so ill have to email you the pic.

Robbeebob said...

I have trouble starting too. Thats why I have not blogged in a few days.