Tuesday, June 20, 2006

just stuff

So, i finished, mostly anyway, the cd that admin and i have been working on for some time now. At least i am finished with my part, now the magic begins at the hands of the producer. We are maybe still gonna do one more song, but we are having trouble being able to download it. I say that as if I have been working on it so fiercely, when in reality ryan is the one doing the hard work. I will be glad to have a cd in hand, and I won't have to feel guilty about taking up his time more and more.

Okay, so at admins house, he lives with that BEAUTIFUL missy wade, adorable millie and precious roscoe. Just let me tell you, we love that family. And tonight, millie and i actually had conversation! Not just me trying to get her to like me and talk to me, but her initiating conversation, showing me her leg and foot where she used the markers to color herself, and calling me "miss cindy" and coming downstairs to see where we were recording and telling me that AJ was trying to eat my bag. I am so excited!

today, the manager at Qdoba dropped off a couple bags of chips, some cheese sauce, salsa and guacamole. Then she said if we go next door and say we work at Jellybeans, we get 20% off of our order, and if we buy a large drink, we can get free refills anytime we want! Like if i buy a drink today, i can go back on saturday and get a free refill! Actually i already knew about the drink, and we go everyday for the refills, but the 20% off came as a delightful surprise. So, when my stomach finally growled tonight, i had some chips and stuff, folded laundry from last week, and then went and swung on the hammock for a little while, until the mesquitos drove me back inside.

Now i am blogging. Nothing exciting, just my night. I remember when i was a kid and being so bored because we had nothing to do, no plans, just at home. I would love to just have nothing to do some evening. Not that we never do, they just seem so seldome anymore. And the next 15 days will be round the clock with the fireworks stand, then before you know it, the fair, and then school will be starting again!!! Yikes!

Sorry, that sounded like complaining, and i don't mean it like that. I just miss the old days sometimes. Hey, my mom is home, she went home yesterday, and seems to be doing great, right daddy? She seems to have breezed right thru the hip replacement, and now the rehab,, which will take a while. But she has been a real trooper.

So, that is all for tonight, i am making a list of things to blog about, so that maybe it will not be so long between posts. See ya on the flip side.

4 comments:

Tom Demers said...

You can eat Mexican someplace besides Acambaro? just kidding... I like Qdoba, too.

So, when is this CD you speak of going to be available? Even in New England I am interested...

millsie said...

i love that family too. millie actually told me all about her trip to the mall and how the got a big cookie and picture taken. she likes me now!

hillenblogshappywife said...

tangodelta:
We are shooting for July 29. My 17th anniversary...all together now...aaah.:)

Anonymous said...

Mom is doing fine.