Sunday, December 10, 2006

Blog Block

my fingers are poised...hovering over the keyboard...anxiously awaiting some kind of signal from my brain to tell them what to blog about, even tho it's only been three short weeks since my last blog! alas, they wait in vain, for I seem to have "BLOGGER' S BLOCK".
I think my problem is i begin by reading everyone elses blog, and by the time I am ready to update, I can't think of anything to say. My long absence this time has mainly been my lack of time, because I hadn't sat down to read or blog for almost 2 weeks. Of course, I read my immediate family's blogs, if for no other reason than to find out whats going on with them, but i hadn't read anyone elses for so long. so tonight I sat down to read, sure that I would be inspired, but no, nothing, nada... okay, maybe a couple of things.

First, a very good friend of mine (lisa) got me a donny osmond christmas cd this past week. She said she almost left the price tag on, cause it only cost $6.99! Poor Donny! Beyonce's cd next to it was $16.99. I know how he feels.

I haven't yet seen "HAPPY FEET", the newest penguin movie...no one in my family wants to go, and i haven't heard from sybil yet...maybe when it's at the dollar movie. I am not sure I want to spend that much to see an animated movie about penguins. I loved MARCH OF THE PENGUINS so much, and I just don't know if i want to see this one, even tho i have heard it is very good. Ah, delimma, delimma.
I just put a picture in my blog for the very first time...i think I am already addicted. I gotta get a camera. This is my man, no one else like him, don't know what I would do without him. I wonder what other pictures I can find to blog...be back in a minute...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yama, Hama...Frignt Night...

Anonymous said...

Isn't he cute? I think he is wonderful. You are lucky to have him, but I also think he is richly blessed to have you. Isn't God good?

Hillenblogs happy Mom

Anonymous said...

Cindy, you are one of the few that I know of who can NOT blog for 3 weeks and still consistently be in the top 5 or the top 10....YOU ARE LOVED!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark:

If you want to go see happy feet I know someone who would go with you. Her name is Ruth. She wants me to go, but I can't seem to find the time. I don't think Cindy would care, unless she wants to see it too. Josh and Sheila went to see it and they just loved it.

CGH