Saturday, December 30, 2006

Who are the people in your neighborhood?

In my job with the realty, I have opportunity to be "out & about" a lot. I love this. It is great to see the seasons change, although summer is still my favorite by far, to be out during the day putting up signs, running errands...I just love it. It also gives me opportunity to see some really cool houses, barns, and scenery. So today I am going to post some of the things I have seen so far. Not everything of course, but a few things.

So, from top to bottom, in no certain order:
1. This house is in Ash Grove. It is not for sale, by us or anyone else, but I thought was so cool. It is in the historical district, and there are some really cool houses around it too, but this is my favorite.
2. This house is on Oak Grove, and this is the best picture we could get(Barrett was helping me). I have dreams about this house, even tho Mark says it is ugly, but I am certain if I could just get a look around inside, I would be able to stop wanting it. Would it be awkward to just ring the doorbell and ask if I could take a look around??
3. I saw this house from the highway one day and found it later after work to take a picture. There is also a barn, and the house goes on in the back, but I couldn't get any better of a picture with out going over the fence, and since there is a no trespassing sign posted clearly, well...
anyway, I love this house. I realize that it is uninhabitable, but I still think it is so cool. I love old farmhouses, and if I had my druthers, this is the kind of house I would live in. Or a cute bungalow style...whichever.
4. This is a round barn on the way to Ash Grove. It is just cool, no two ways about it. I would love to see the inside of it too.

No comments: