Sunday, December 10, 2006

I can't believe how easy this is....ha ha

I'm back!! I could only find one picture for now, and this one has maybe already been on hillenblog, but i wanted to introduce you to one of the best drinks ever---A MochaNut from the Mudhouse.
It is an amazing concoction of coffee, stuff, and hazelnut flavoring, with real whipped cream on top, of course. it is better than a frap, and in my world, that is saying a lot. Cause a frap is a good mood in a cup, that's why! I gotta tell ya, I can almost taste it now.

I am growing my hair out. Just thought I'd tell ya.

9 comments:

hillenblogshappywife said...

until I can't stand it anymore, and beg Amanda to cut it again...:)

Anonymous said...

you should grow it like penny

Cindy said...

Molly is growing out her bangs and it's the death of me!! She is so close to being able to tuck behind her ears but losing patience. I'm afraid she will want to cut it all off by the time it gets there!

hillenblogshappywife said...

nb, who is penny?

Anonymous said...

You talked mom into cutting her
hair, and now you are letting
your grow. Go figure!!!



Love Pa

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I can't imagine your hair looking any cuter. I was just thinking last Sunday at Acambaro, how good it looked. Don't ask me why I didn't say anything. After all I love a good compliment. But I'm all about growing out ones hair, as I am doing the same thing myself.

Anonymous said...

We do love Amanda!!! Are you feeling better?

Anonymous said...

Golly gee I don't stop by for a while and there are TWO new posts. The drink looks great. Don't know if you like mint but I had a Lion's Mint Latte at Churchill's this past weekend and it was REALLY good! Kind of like drinking a thin mint cookie, but not as sweet.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Pennycostal!!! ha ha!