Thursday, November 02, 2006

I blogged too soon

So, Donny Osmond is not gonna be in Branson after all. I noticed the comment from yesterday, and went to the web site. He is in NYC until Dec 24. So, I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but i have no need to go the Branson show now. Here is a copy of an email I got from my new friend, Darlene, thanks for the info.

Hi!
Your blog mentioning Donny Osmond came in on a Google Alert...I see you mentioned he was to be in Branson - he is actually in NY on Broadway playing Gaston in "Beauty & the Beast" - you can check it out here:
Under his photo click to see the video interview & some play footage! I saw his first 4 shows & he was fabulous!! In fact, I'm leaving in the morning for NY - he's having a big fan get together on Friday & I'll see 2 more shows.
I just didn't want you to be confused that he was coming to Branson - he's booked in NY until Christmas Eve. Let me know if you have any questions - hope you get to see him in this show!
Take care, Darlene

So, even tho it would have been exciting, I'm over it. Really. It was just Puppy Love anyway.
I would just like to sit and look at him. That's all, honest. I mean, its just a third grade crush, get it? But I do enjoy the White & Nerdy video he is in...


Tonight was volleyball, and I played terrible. The more I played, the worse it gets. But I refuse to be beaten down, and we did win the first game, and since we only had time to play 2 games, it ended in a tie. Oh, and I found out this week that we actually won our games last week, cause the other team did not have enough players and had to forfeit. We really were just playing for fun. Not just pretending to play for fun:)


I thought of something I want for Christmas...I actually mentioned it to laurad and hillenblog last week, but that is about how long my memory and attention span are.
Anyway, i want the Bible on Cd so I can listen in my car. I am driving quite a bit with work, and since talk radio makes me mad, listening to The Word would be much better I think. Laurad, what version did you say again?

Good night, sleep tight, may your dreams come true. Unless they are like the nightmare I had last night, and I am not even kidding...I can't type it and actually see it in print, you'll just have to ask if your curious. Also, watch out for walking scarecrows...they are scary.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have HILLENBLOG talk to TANGODELTA about it and he'll tell Santa and then it will be a suprise!!

Anonymous said...

I have the bible on CD and I love it! Santa gave it to me 2 years ago - do you want me to ask him if he still has any left?