Thursday, November 09, 2006

39 and counting...

Today I am 39 years old...how did that happen? I started celebrating yesterday actually when I got my 1st card in the mail, from my mom and dad. Fun, Fun! Then this morning, Barrett gave me a card on the way to school, Napoleon Dynamite, very funny. A card from Mark waiting for me when I returned from dropping Barrett off... a happy birthday email from Lisa with a picture of her and Jessica with a man who had to be 7 feet tall in a dress made of film strips...a carrot cake(homemade) delivered to work by my mom in law, with a sweet card,and I had a slice of cake right away! Excellent. Then another card under my windshield from Mark, and a card from Jeff, Deb and Stanley, and one from the church in the mail.
Dinner hanging out with the wilson girls, steph,andrew, crystal, tiffany and my kids and mark, THANKS for dinner babe, it was amazing!Skyler, the red velvet cake was so so so GOOD! You are a very talented baker, my dear...thank you for making it for me! Loved my gifts, everyone so thoughtful...penguins, penguins, penguins! I can once again wear the penguin charm that Gma Minnie gave me so many years ago, my 1st Christmas in the family, i am so happy.(wink, wink, Sky)
I must say a special something to my husband...about that donny video. I don't know that I have ever met anyone so thoughtful as you. It may have taken me longer to fall in love with you, but you are more than worth the journey. Donny Osmond was a crush, you are the love of my life. He was unatainnable, you will be with me always. He was never gonna love me back, and you will never stop loving me. You are the real thing, and I would not want to celebrate being almost 40 with anyone else, including Donny Osmond.


...but I do enjoy that video!!!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spelled Donnie wrong...

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday, Cindy!

Rosannadannah said...

Cindy,

Hope you had a terrific birthday!! The 40's aren't too bad. So you have nothing to dread for your next b-day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cindy! Hope your whole birthday week is great! Maybe we could go to Acambaro sometime (wink, wink!).