Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy November

Mark just called me and gave me very exciting news...Donny Osmond is gonna be in Branson for shows running thru Christmas...AND WE MAY GO TO A SHOW!!! He is looking into getting tickets now...plus maybe spending the night. In Branson, not with Donny, silly...
I cannot tell you how excited I would be if I really get to see him in person. When I was in the third grade I told all my friends that Donny had been to my house, but my brother told them I was lying. Well, of course I was, but I wanted him to be at my house. I was also sure I would marry him one day, but he married some chick named Debbie, and they have been married a very long time, so I guess not. OH, and I really love being married to hillenblog, so that works too.
I also had the Donny and Marie dolls, you know, like Barbie, and he had purple socks. They also had very big, very white teeth. They were great. I don't wanna say what happened to them, but I think my little sister might have had something to do with it. Maybe.
My mom always let me watch the Donny & Marie show when it was on, even when my brothers wanted to watch Star Trek. Way to go Mom, i still appreciate that!

Tonight is the last football game for Barrett and the Hickory Hills Spartans. Hope we win. It is gonna be so cold, and dark before it even starts. But layers and blankets will make it fun. And
they sell hot chocolate. Not that we ever buy any, but it is nice to know we could!

Christmas is coming, who has their list ready(besides Skyler)? I have no idea...but if I get to see Donny Osmond, I won't even need a Christmas present...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donny is actually on Broadway in NY with Beauty & the Beast - I think you meant that instead of Branson - he's FABULOUS in the show as Gaston!

http://disney.go.com/theatre/beautyandthebeast/index.html

Anonymous said...

WHO'S WHO!!!


I thought you were married to hillenblod? So who is Mark?? All this and you talk about Donny, and sending the night?????

hillenblogshappywife said...

i am wondering if it is only the osmonds, not THE OSMOND...that is not the same at all....