Saturday, May 03, 2008

My New Look



This is Opus, the Penguin. If you are around my age or older, you may remember him from the funny papers. He and Bill the cat had many adventures, and even a series of cards at Hallmark. Always funny, and many years ago my dad made me this magnet for my frig. Barrett asked if he could redesign my blog, and I told him of course, my only request was it have a penguin and an umbrella. Good job Barrett! Opus is my favorite penguin in all of penguin land.
So in other news, Sky and Chad have gone to prom tonight. As you will see from Hillenblog, they both look great! Skyler looks so pretty, and it was so fun to see them head off to prom. Rachel and the kids and Chad's parents came out to see them off. And Missy was texting about pictures before they even got to the stop sign. I just can't believe it is here already...when did she get to be a beauty? When did he grow to be so tall? Wasn't it yesterday when they were small? When they were very small???
Now, with the house clean, mostly anyway, and pictures taken, dinner cooked, by Barrett, what a great kid, we are sitting to watch "Phantom of the Opera", one of my favorites. Hope you have had as great a day as we, blog ya later.

No comments: