Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Food for Thought

So tonight I grilled some steaks, made mashed potatoes, broccoli, shell macaroni(for Barrett, who does not enjoy the potatoes), and the Gorgonzola cream sauce that Brittany suggested several weeks ago to go on the steaks. And, even tho Hillenblog is sick in bed, and probably can't taste much, he loved the sauce! He only had 1/2 of a steak and a small spoon of potatoes, but he said we have to have the sauce again soon, when he feels like eating. It is wonderful! I was a bit concerned, because I am not a fan of the blue cheeses, but it is pretty mild, and really was wonderful.
I am still in process of trying the other ideas, I used most of hillen's first, since he is the main one I am trying to please, so now it is on to the other ideas. Thanks again to everyone who contributed.
And with THE RECIPE BOX full everyday, I should never run out of ideas!

No comments: