Thursday, February 15, 2007

To my best friend, on your birthday

38 Reasons I love being Hillenblogs Wife:
  • the way you smile
  • the smile that is just for me
  • your laugh
  • you are hardly ever in a bad mood
  • you love me when I am in a bad mood
  • you snuggle in your sleep
  • your snores...really
  • you let me put my ice cold feet on you
  • you laugh when I snore(which I don't)
  • you are a true servant...
  • you like the fair
  • you are a hard worker
  • you let me read, all the time
  • you are patient, usually
  • you keep our secrets
  • you pick out great cards...every time.
  • you married me, even tho you didn't have too
  • you eat food sometimes that you don't like, and still compliment the cook
  • you let me get extra add-ins at Andy's
  • you go grocery shopping with me
  • you are an amazing kisser (sorry kids)
  • you tell me I am beautiful, and make me believe you
  • you like to take my picture
  • you dream big
  • you love the Lord, and our church
  • your blue eyes
  • perfect lips(that the kids got from you)
  • your eyebrows
  • your "man" hands
  • you still want to sit with me in the chair-and-a-half
  • you let me keep a water purifier on the faucett, even tho you can't taste a difference
  • you love New York
  • you never meet a stranger
  • you hold me when I cry
  • you look like Patrick Dempsey
  • you are younger than me, but not by much
  • you have loved me forever
Happy 38th Birthday, Mark, I love you. You truly are my dream come true, the one I didn't know I was looking for...but am so, so glad I found.

3 comments:

Hillenblog said...

This is all very nice...but you've got 62 more reasons to go...if your going to catch up with all the reasons I love you...

http://hillenblog.blogspot.com/2005/07/to-cindy-on-our-16-year-anniversary.html

hillenblogshappywife said...

I'm thinking...I'm thinking....

Anonymous said...

user solely washing southwest toolbar advance bpnqd schutz eventually ajay internship
lolikneri havaqatsu