Sunday, January 28, 2007

My hair isn't growing any faster either.

I hate my fingernails. They have always been brittle, easily broken things, and it doesn't help that I have bitten them since I was little. Even when I was pregnant with my kids, and took prenatal vitamins they were still brittle and never grew. A few months ago, I started taking prenatals again and also taking Calcium, in hopes that maybe without a baby using all the vitamins, it would help them grow. I think it would work, but I keep forgetting to take them. I have had the same 30 day supply for 3 months now. Right now I have two nails on my left hand that I would consider long for me anyway. The rest have broken off this weekend, and it is driving me to distraction. I have a couple of manicure gift cards I need to use, but I was trying to get all my nails around the same length. Don't think that is ever gonna happen. Mark of course has to clip his nails every other day, cause they grow so fast. What is up with that?
This is a boring post. I know it. But I needed to blog so I don't get kicked off, since i am one of the ones who complain when people don't blog.
Can't wait to see Oliver and Company on Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. My nails are horrible. Thin, split, broken and full of ridges. I hate the way they look. I am trying Nutra-nail with green tea on mine. I saw it advertised on tv. Thought it was worth a try. I'll let you know if it works.
Love you,
Hillengrandma

Anonymous said...

Yes, please keep me posted! I want to get fake nails on again so bad, but I won't cause #1, too much $,and #2, it really ruins your nails when you take them off!! So I would love to find something that would work!