Friday, October 27, 2006

Little ole lady who?

I only have a few minutes before I have to go get Skyler from the boys and girls club, where she is volunteering thru Old Navy, but I wanted to let you know I am aware I have not blogged in FOREvvvvvvER, but I plan to remedy that this weekend. So this is short and not even sweet, but at least you know i am gonna post.

I got to tell some new people the penguin story today, it is still the best story ever!

It is cold, rainy and windy. Just like Fall is supposed to be, right? See, that is not complaining, just stating the facts, jack.

Okay, gotta go. I will post more later...this weekend...promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you only have one day left and my guess is it will be filled with happenings at church and acambaro maybe?

htuck

hillenblogshappywife said...

read on, dear htuck, read on...

Unknown said...

btw...I totally gakked your penguin story (giving you complete credit, of course) because it truly IS a great story. I just have to remember not to tell it in front of my children. The LAST thing those two need is more ideas!