Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm baaaack...

Remember poltergeist? That was one scary movie...and alot of people who made that movie died in mysterious ways...oooh, scary. Also, this is not my topic just the lead in nonsense, but Pet Semetary is one of two books i could not finish because it is so scary. Couldn't finish the movie either. The other book is Bram Stoker's Dracula. It was written in the 1800's and still managed to scare me so bad i had to sleep with the lights on for days. And i still couldn't finish it.

Anyway, boys and girls, todays topic is ...NEW CRAYONS!!!

I love everything about them! The smell, the look of new wrappers around sharp, brand new colors, big ones, small ones, the 8 pack or the 120 pack in its very own school box...oh, it is so wonderous.

I loved getting new crayons for school, and i know there were times when i could have just used the box from the year before...but i always loved new crayons, and my parents always let me get new. Not always the big box i wanted, and i clearly remember cynthia ash getting the biggest box available back then, the one with the sharpner in the back. but somehow i survived with the 48 pack, and have lived to tell you all how much i still love the crayon, so i guess all is well that ends well and all that.
Any one who has been to my house knows that i do not live to do housework, and really don't like i should, so you may find it suprising how much messy crayons bother me. I may not mind having laundry in basket, or a few dishes in the sink, but i cannot stand a messy box of crayons.
I hate it when you have no choice but to peel the paper back so you can keep coloring, it totally ruins the look of the crayon, and if it breaks in two or something tragic like that, well, forget it.
Just go out and buy a new box, cause the whole effect is now ikky.
Honestly, the kids from the monkey class last year quickly learned to be nice with the crayons, cause miss cindy and miss mindy won't let you color if your not! Okay, okay, it wasn't that bad, but seriously, we both groaned out loud when one got broken, or the paper torn off! Currently, i do not have any crayons of my own, and really not so much time to color, but i think i will ask for crayons and a coloring book for my stocking for christmas this year!

Oh, and not rose brand crayons, or any off brand please...spend the extra and get the 120 count in its very own crayola school box from Crayola Brand Crayons. I promise it is worth the expense!

Something to think about...if someone were really thinking of a tattoo, and it would have to be a penguin, very simple, where should one get it? No yukky comments please. I am not saying that it is imminent or anything, just asking...

okay, long post. Was gonna say more but there's always tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day. The sun will come out tomorrow. Will you still love me tomorrow?...somebody stop me!

7 comments:

Robbeebob said...

Eww. Are you thinking about getting a penguin tattoo?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I still love you....you are so darn CUTE!

Anonymous said...

You forgot Scarlets "I'll think about that tomorrow"

Anonymous said...

pet cemetary!! thanks alot. just the thought of it will freak me out. it scarred me for life.

hillenblogshappywife said...

just so you know, the books title is spelled Sematary.Sky and hillen thought i just couldn't spell. I checked online.:)

millsie said...

i think you should get it right in the middle of our back. that way no one could see it, unless you are wearing a swim suit.or walking around the house in a bra..just a thought, that i wear im gonna get mine.

Anonymous said...

ankle, calf, top o' the foot, kneecap, back of upper arm, or on the inside of your bottom lip - they can do that, ya know.