Saturday, March 24, 2007

in no specific order, obviously




Here are a few pictures of our new house. You know where. We are so excited, and at the same time it seems surreal. The best part is knowing that every step of the way, the Lord has made Himself known. I don't have any doubts that this is what we are supposed to do. I am just still amazed at the speed with which it happened. But thrilled at the way He has worked it out.
I have developed a couple of nervous habits during the past few weeks however. They are wringing my hands, or popping my knuckles. I don't even know I am doing it usually. And I don't really mean to do it. It is not even an endearing habit, just annoying. Especially to hillen.
He is the one who pointed it out to me last night. We were talking about the move and stuff, and he looked over and said "Stop wringing your hands, cin" so I did, but almost immediately I started popping my knuckles. Yikes!
Well, mainly I am trying to beat hillenblog at getting pictures of our house on the blog, so this is it for now. We have permission to post them, so I am. Enjoy. We will!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats! Looks like a great house! And you will make it into a fine home!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Do you have a move-in date?

htuck

hillenblogshappywife said...

we close on both April 26.

Anonymous said...

Does Hillen think that the silent habit of wringing your hands is worse than the noisy habit of cracking your gum?? Love the house, can't wait to see it in person!