Thursday, March 08, 2007

A Fine Week, indeed

So, this has been a very nice week in the life of hillenblogshappywife. I started the week with emails from Gary & Lisa letting me know that skyler and i each have $425 in our Guatemala fund! I don't know who yet, but someone has given to our online donation link thingie. That is so exciting! We both have $370 left, which doesn't sound bad at all, even when you put it together, $740. And we are confident that God is providing, and so thankful to whoever you are for believing with us and allowing God to make you a blessing in our lives.
Tuesday was my parents 48th anniversary. Happy Anniversary mom and dad. You are becoming a rariety in this world. I am thankful everyday for the example you are of committment in marriage. I know that it is not always easy, but you have shown me that it is always worth it. We love you.
Wednesday was painting the kitchen. Not me, Mark. I am not a painter. I was packing up clutter in our room, just in case we decide to sell, so the house will show better. I cannot believe how big our room looks with so much stuff taken out, i do not even want to think about having to put back anything. Maybe if we don't move, we can still keep the clutter out!! The kitchen is looking great by the way! It is a wonderful shade of green, and makes me happy just looking at the walls!
Tonight is more painting and boxing up the clutter in barrett's room, and of course, survivor is on. Too bad Grey's is a rerun.
Tomorrow is Friday, a busy day at work, and nothing planned in the evening as far as i know...more boxing??
Did I mention everyday has been wonderful this week weatherwise? I love, love, love it. Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry...Sunshine on the water looks so lovely, sunshine almost always makes me high.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does is Barrett a runner? I thought I saw him breeze by our house today just as I went outside. He looked speedy.

htuck

hillenblogshappywife said...

He is training for track and spring football. He wants to run everyday.He really is a fast runner!

Anonymous said...

OK....I couldnt pass up commenting on the John Denver lyrics. Im sure 99% of the bloggers didnt notice it but I did.
And of course it really shows how old we are!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE John Denver!!!!

Brandy O

hillenblogshappywife said...

Thanks heltershelter for pointing out the lyrics and our age. I was afraid for a minute that I was the only person who was gonna get it!