Monday, September 25, 2006

I am afraid to blog

Having a blog is a great responsiblity. It makes me afraid. I told someone when I first started blogging, that I just knew I would end up offending someone, that I would never have anything to blog about, because I am so cynical about things and people, and even tho this is my blog, I won't ever be able to really vent on it. AND I WAS RIGHT!!! Oh, I haven't offended anyone, at least not that you or anonymous has commented to me, but man, my familia sure has! And I am sure someone has gotten mad or aggravated at the very least at me. And, let me tell you, it sorta put me off blogging, in fear of being offensive. Even to those who maybe need called to the carpet. Which is sometimes me.

But, I find I miss it. Not everyday, but enough to try it again. And also cause I can say "Hi Daddy" in the middle of my blog and he will reply. Also, "Tell mom I love her." So, even tho most times i don't have anything worthy to say, or what i want to say is mean, I will not. Say it, I mean. I will blog.

My job is great. Just in case you were wondering...I think I have the hang of most of it...and it's fun. I am learning a lot, and that is fun too. And, Friday is denim day, so that is even better! :)

Last week was great. The missions conference was wonderful. Lisa and Gary, and everyone who helped you, You all did a great job. It was great to get to see all the missionaries, the tour guide idea was perfect. It was a great length, not too short, not too long. Always interesting. And Sunday was just great all around. Great music, great message, love the candlelighting... wonderful lunch guests, and what a pie auction, Pastor, you are a really good sport.

That is all for now. Not much of a blog, but at least you know i am still alive and kicking. Usually mark, but that is a whole different blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

blogging shouldn't be so scary for such a good writer.

Anonymous said...

Cindy, we've missed you! Good to hear from you again. Love ya!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the compliment about my hair! I love reading whenever you write...don't be bullied into blogging...just blog when you have something to say, and I'll keep checking in. Not to pressure you, but the blog world LOVES pictures!

Hillenblog said...

I love it when you blog...but then again...I just love you!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you all in a long while. Lets change that soon:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my birthday song!!