Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Big brother is over, when does survivor start?

Boogie won, yeah!!!!Ok, now what? I am feeling that let down feeling of no new reality (said with a smile) show to watch. When does the new survivor start?

I do not like Fall. It is cold, gets dark too early, and means winter is not far away. But one thing I do love is the anticipation of a new season of TV. Yes, i know I watch way too much TV, but with DVR, you watch so much faster!. I am anxiously awaiting LOST, Everybody hates Chris, and viewing new shows, deleting the ones that don't measure up. I love it, I love, it, I love it!

So last Sunday was the first "Sunday Family Dinner" and let me be the 1st to say, it was great! We had all of our family, at least all that could be there, and everyone had at least a good time I think!We have already planned the next one, Oct 22, and i am already excited! It was crowded, but it was great to be with everyone.

Favorite new snack...pistachios...roasted, salty in the shell. YUM

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dinner was great! We had a very good time. Just being together was worth millons

Love Pa.

Anonymous said...

good choice on the pistachios. tastes good and good for you.

Hayely said...

i told the penguin story at school.....they didn't know why it was so funny. i hate my school friends.

Anonymous said...

Dinner was fabulous. And pistachios are like the 'liles' family snack. Weird. I still have never tried one.

Anonymous said...

Cin I love pistachios too...but most the time I can't stop eating them and I end up eating the whole bag and want to throw up and then I hate them and have to wait a while to eat them again.:)
Oh and I'm with you on fall cuz of the early nights and winter around the corner, but I do love decorating for fall. Oh I can't wait to put it all out. YEAH!

Anonymous said...

how ironic! fall is my favorite season of the year. it cools off to the best temp ever! football season in full swing, baseball playoffs. trees that look like fire! and much much more. just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Did you watch Survivor last night? I did...I must say that the first episodes are usually pretty predictible. It has potential, though!

hillenblogshappywife said...

yep, we did laurad, and i agree, it was almost a yawn. But it will get better.
Right?

Anonymous said...

wats up w/ the pistachios? lol but i hear they'r good!

Anonymous said...

Autumn is my favorite of all seasons! The tree across the street is the prettiest when the leaves begin to turn. And, with the genius of daylight savings time, it is so easy to convince toddlers that it is already their bedtime.