Thursday, January 14, 2010

Catch up

I have missed a couple days, when I am ready to blog, barrett is usually working on something. But I have captured the computer for a few minutes, so here is a quick update.
I have done okay, but only okay. I am having to really really re-realize that it only takes a bit of food to fill me up. And that I am still doing too much grazing. I haven't been so full I am in pain since I started this, but can still tell that I am eating too much. So I am going to try to cut my food in half of half if we are out, and just really small portions at home.
I am trying to not weight until the end of January, the real way i will know if I am losing is my jeans fitting!
I did walk on the Treadmill today, which is something I haven't done for a long long time. and I am hoping to begin walking with lisa after work again very very soon! She has been out of town, and then the holidays before that. Excuses, Excuses!
I have a long distance partner in this, so hi to you! Hope things are going well, and that you are getting your walking in! I envy that, it's one of the things I love about New York--walking everywhere. I am going to start walking around our neighborhood since it is a bit warmer for as long as it lasts!
See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Katie Albert said...

I'm havin fun keepin up with your blog, I too am trying to make some adjustments in my eating and exercise. In my lifetime wellness class we talk about how this body is not ours, but God's and we are only stewards of it during our time here on earth. Thinking of this always helps motivate me and remind me that I'm doing this for myself, but even more importantly to please Him. :) Keep it up Cindy!

hillenblogshappywife said...

katie, it is so good to hear from you! Thanks for what you said, that is a great reminder for me!