Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Facebook

So I have a facebook. I have been looking at photos on everyone elses and i don't have any on mine. I even own a camera, but never take pictures! I think I might start, but sometimes it seems pointless when Mark takes so many, not to mention our families pro photog chad, and lisa, and tiffany, and crystal, and rachel, and...anyway, i should really either get on this bandwagon, or get off. That camera is not doing me any good in my purse, now, is it?
I hate winter. I am not even really fond of fall. I hate that it is dark so early in the evening and when we get up. I hate that it will soon be cold. I am however thankful that we have had such great football weather. But really, honestly, i could live somewhere sunny and warm all year long, and not miss the seasons changing. I would love it. Now in complete contrast to what I have just said, I am also kinda in the mood for a thunderstorm. Nothing severe, just some thunder and lightening and rain. A nice calm storm. Just enough to get me past this "I need a thunderstorm" feeling. Does anyone else ever get that feeling? It's right up there with "I need to strangle a cat right this minute" which I have never done, nor will I. Just sometimes I feel like I might need to.
Well, dishes are waiting in the sink. It is only 7:52 pm, but I feel like it must be at least 11. It's that early darkness thing.
oh, by the way, I am at 139. slowly but surely, feasting on Him.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

carrying your camera in your purse is a good place to start. (that's what I do)

I say jump on the bandwagon! I love to see everyone's point of view come out when they take pictures.

Hillengrandma said...

I'm with you about the dark and the cold. I hate winter!! I am trying to keep a good attitude this year. Feel like it will be better since George will be home with me. We have had great weather for the football games. Not sure yet what the weather may be like Mon. but it is our last one. It has been so much fun to watch Barrett play.

Anonymous said...

139? Cindy, that's great!!!

Anonymous said...

Wanna trade places? I long for seasons!

Anonymous said...

Our cat disappeared earlier this year......hmmmm.

HS