Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tossing cookies.

This morning ended my streak of at least 13 years of not throwing up. I am on an antibiotic that I am pretty sure I have to take with food, even tho it says it's up to me. Either that,or the cough medicine did it. Either way, I woke up this morning feeling like I was gonna pass out, and then threw up. Not that you want to know all this, but to me it is a pretty big deal, and people keep telling me to update my blog, so there you have it!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Gary and Lisa Wilson...20 years seems amazing, even tho we are only 2 behind. At the same time, how cool is it to say you have been married that long? Even 18 years seems like a long time when you say it out loud...tho the time has flown. Anyway, happy anniversary, we love you guys.

Doesn't it feel like it should be Friday already? Maybe cause this Friday is the last one of the month, and that means JEAN DAY!!! Yeah! I love jean day. I just do.

Well, that's about all I have for now. Two days in a row...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am sorry you have been so sick. Tossing cookies is no fun!! Hope you are feeling better today. I love it when you blog. You are so interesting. I am happy for two days in a row.
Love you,
Hillengrandma