Tuesday, October 23, 2007

gone so long, you've been gone so long, you've been gone, gone, gone so long




I almost waited until the 24th of this month to blog again, to make the time even. I am not sure I even have much to say, but here goes.
School is better. Barrett is making friends, hasn't gotten kicked out from the lunch table he's at, and even has a fan club of girls at football. So things are better, and I am still praying all the time for him. Skyler is doing fine, some trouble with the fact that honors courses don't transfer to Rog, and so this puts her at risk of losing the governer's scholarship...but we are trusting that the Lord can work this out too.

We(Mark and I) are working in HVJV( junior high) at church. We worked in there about 10 or 11 years ago, and most of the time I feel too old to be doing it again. But we feel that the Lord's leading was clear on this, so we are following, albeit slowly and with canes:)

I am still the girl friday for my job, love it, and get to see some real interesting things. The above pictures show just an example of this: Look at the bones this dog is chewing on...it is a deer leg! It was all connected when I first saw him. He bounded up to me as if to say.."look what i've got! Isn't it the coolest thing you've ever seen" to which i replied out loud"Oh my, that is a deer leg"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the foot/hoof, kind of looks like a dead bird at first.