Wednesday, August 30, 2006

that is not a picture of my choosing

okay, the longhorns logo is not my choice, it is hillenjr's. And I do not know how to change it.
And, since my head is swimming with all the things i am learning at my new job (more on that later) i am not gonna deal with it right now. :)

Later is now. I started a new job yesterday. It has been 7 years since I really had to learn anything new in relation to an employment position. And A LOT is computer. And, i know some computer, but i am feeling kinda lost about now. Knowing however, that i will feel less lost as time goes by, and some day not even have to "think" about my next step. It has been nice however, my prayer life had not been what it should be, but in the last week i have really started to talk to the Lord way more, not just about my job, but about my family, friends, church, just getting closer to Him. I need to feel like i can just share everything with Him, and we are so close he will know just what i am talking about. (I know he is all knowing, but you know what i mean)

My new job is at AR Wilson Realtors. I am still part time, but Saturdays off, and will usually be finished by 2 in the afternoon on weekdays. I am excited, but as I mentioned before, so much(everything) is new and i am feeling pretty old. Luckily, i know everyone, and everyone is very nice and they don't seem to mind my endless questions. Thanks Bryan!

I will of course miss jellybeans immensly(sp). It is a great place to work, and i don't think it has really hit me i don't anymore, since i only worked a couple days a week there. It amazes me that i spent 7 years there, and at the same time seems like only yesterday that all of us were in NYC and talking about my new job.

School started monday, and i realized sunday night, that despite all my blogging about my alone time, it will not be as available now, but i think i am okay with that. Having to learn new things has also made me appreciate my kids and their homework more, and i will still have some time alone, just not all day. So i will try not to whine.

Last thing for now: My brother-in-law, Perry, brought me a really cool tray from the Phillipines.It is so pretty, but i could not decide what to put in it. It really needs a coffee table to sit on, or breakfast served on it to someone in bed. But instead, for now, i have a giant disney coloring book and 3 packages of crayons sitting in it in our living room. Anyone wanna color?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, Congratulations on this new season of life. I know you will do great at your new job....just keep smiling!!

Hayely said...

i have heard great things about this coloring book. i am excited to see it!

Robbeebob said...

EVERYTHING from the Philipines is cool.

K1 said...

Congrats on the new job! Thanks for stopping by to visit me during my convalescence! :)