Monday, January 11, 2010

and day three

an okay day today, not to much really to blog about. Got Barrett up, made him breakfast, and went back to bed til 10:20. Then sat around having some decaf, and ate lunch at 11 or so.
I don't want to turn this into a food diary but sometimes it helps me to actually look at what I have eaten during the day. Makes me stop and say Whoa, really?
I have struggled a bit today with boredom eating, just passing thru and grabbing something in the kitchen, but have definetely done better than most days.
Not feeling overly full right now, which is usually how I end my days. That a plus, right?
I have to just go each day as it comes, not think about how long this may take. It's not gonna magically melt off, is it?
Well, I need to get the last of the laundry hung up, and get my Bible reading done...

No comments: