Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Greetings from Guatemala

Just a quick hola from Eagles Nest in Guatemala! we are having an amazing time. Our hacienda is wonderful, the views are absolutely amazing, and we have seen so many things and people. I will blog more later, of course, but I just wanted to say thank you again to all of you who have given to make this trip possible. As i told Mark in an email, there are so many things here that are scary to me. Not knowing the language, which thankfully, some of the kids know enough to get us by. But i am not a fan of heights, and we are so high in the mountains, the roads are kinda scary at times, lots of steep curves, most without guard rails or sides, just stuff like that. But God is so good, and the blessings from this trip have far outweighed the scary. I am just learning to trust that His hand is strong enough to hold me up, no matter how far below me the ground is.

More later...keep praying for us...

These kids are beautiful.

2 comments:

hillenblogshappywife said...

I feel like I should add "and no matter how much it is shaking" to "no matter how far below me the ground is "

Robbeebob said...

Wait, you got to blog when you were in Guatemala?