Saturday, April 21, 2007

She still calls me mommy

Things from the week:
Skyler is in Florida, i miss that girl, she calls me mommy when she says bye. It makes me want to cry. In a good way.
Donnie Osmond is going to do a personal concert in some lucky mom's home for Mothers Day.
You have to register somehow on Dalila's evening show on KGBX.
We only have five days left til we move.
We are not packing fast enough(in my opinion anyway)
We will be living across the street from a guy I went to church with for years while I was a kid.
Sun, Sun and more sun!!!
There is way less laundry around here when Sky is out of town. I will be glad to have more laundry.
Natalie is four today.
Morgan Wilson is 13 tomorrow.
Supreme Casserole from Jan Bemarkt in the new church cookbook is amazing!
Did I mention we only have 5 days til we move?

3 comments:

natalier said...

I made Jan's Supreme Casserole too! We loved it!

LauraD said...

Moving is so exciting!!! Blessings in your new home!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about "mommy" I noticed my mom calls her mom "Mamma"
Jon noticed I call my mom "Mamma too. And Natalie calls me "Mamma" I hope she never stops.
P.S. Can I still get the church's new cookbook?